| Another door, hey where is Daddy? Well I am sure he did have a closer look at it. |
| The famous towers of Naucalpan |
| St Michael watches over us. |
| It was a very popular event. |
| A very big event. |
| Fun for everyone. |
| I went inside a small shrine to Our Lady of Remedy. |
| The ceiling |
| As you can tell I really liked it. |
| For Mass the Basilica was too full so we went to an outdoor chapel. |
| We were astonished and honored to be chosen to bring the gifts to the altar. The lady with the long hair asked us before Mass started. I guess she liked our foreign look. |
| After Mass we had lunch at this restaurant. Yes, lunch! I told you it was a busy day. |
| We were well entertained. |
| Even by the signs. What to do in case of an earthquake!!! |
| The priest is blessing the bus with holy water, before their trip back. I had never seen that before. He also blessed the people. |
2 commentaires:
What a beautiful church! And Uncle Michel will be glad to see a photo of you... Lydia shared your blog on facebook and he loves it but asked where the photos of you were! And Kelly said "It will not let me leave comments on the blog BUT EMMA LOVES THE HOUSES!!! She was just saying that "Daddy and I can live in the pink one and you all can live in the other one.""
I'm glad they still need accordion players down there.
Publier un commentaire