lundi, mai 14, 2007

National Apron Day
and
Feast Day of St Matthias

Today is National Apron Day! Friends are sharing pictures of their aprons. I am a big apron fan, so we have aprons for every seasons. Just recently, I made some for Spring. I just love the way they hang in the kitchen near the dishes.

Mine is reversible.


Here is a close view of the lace at the neck. I feel so feminine wearing it!


I used Simplicity 4282, Lydia and I both want to do some of the other styles. They are all so lovely!

Here are the little boys' aprons. I didn't use a pattern for those, they are very simple.

Lydia still has to put hers together.

Today is also the Feast Day of St Matthias.

A special day for our own Matthias.

7 commentaires:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) a dit...

I can't believe I haven't seen your blog before. Your home looks just lovely! Where are your dishes from? I love the colors.

Thank you for the link.

Alexandra a dit...

I love your pictures...beautiful family...just visiting from Catholic Mother's online.

Suzanne Temple a dit...

I love your aprons. Beautiful!

SuzanneG a dit...

Beautiful aprons! We go to a Bavarian mountain town in the Cascade mountains every Christmas and there is a woman there who sells her aprons with such pretty fabrics! We have purchased a new one every year, so now my 2 oldest daughters have their own lovely aprons too!

Anonyme a dit...

Oh so lovely!! Thank you for linking the apron pattern - I think it is just what I was looking for. :)

Louise a dit...

Thank you for the nice comments on the aprons. They are so much fun to make! Matilda, the dishes were from Target, but they were seasonal. They do not carry them anymore.

Anonyme a dit...

Oh, those aprons look simply delicious! You must feel so pretty wearing them!

Joyeux 40e Anniversaire Xavier !