Un Temps à Garder ... dans mon cœur. Réflexions sur ma famille, ma foi en quelques mots et de nombreuses images. A Time to Keep... in my heart. Musings about my family, my faith with a few words and many pictures.
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
-
Summer is... For blueberry muffins with frosty, cold goat milk for a snack. The muffins recipe is from William-Sonoma Bread . Summer version...
-
National Apron Day and Feast Day of St Matthias Today is National Apron Day ! Friends are sharing pictures of their aprons . I am a big ...
-
Another Yarn Along with Ginny. This week I knitted two hats for Tobias, one too small (he is wearing it in the pictures from my last post...

2 commentaires:
The calf is beautiful!!!!! Matthias did a good job. I really enjoyed it!
Well done, Matthias - the Grieg Morning Song is the perfect music and the photos are lovely - I particularly liked the photo of the goat trying to kiss the camera right before the photo of Eowyn looking shy, and also that last picture of Cleopatra with her new calf at her feet.
Publier un commentaire