mardi, février 10, 2009

Lydia is blogging!



"This is a place to sit with your cup of tea to enjoy a little respite away from the rest of the world in a space of music and peace. This is a place for me to collect those unnoticed glimmers of beauty that are like dew that melts away before anyone can see it's brilliance. It is a place for me to reflect on the many lessons I learn day-to-day. It is a place to remember far away memories of a precious childhood; those dancing miracles of life. A place to reflect; to let my ideas and creative instincts find a place. "

Go pay her a visit. I promise, you won't be sorry!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

I went! It's lovely! I can't comment on it though; I don't have a typepad livejournal google blogger whateverelse it is that the comments take. I liked the laundry entry best. Very poetic! :)

Joyeux 40e Anniversaire Xavier !