Saturday, we went to Maddy's maternal grandparents to celebrate Maddy's birthday.
Our friend William gave Maddy a pinata. It was a great success.
 |
| Leo is a natural at this! |
 |
| Emma is giving it a fair turn! |
 |
| Go for it Maddy! |
 |
| OOPS! It's down but still intact! |
 |
| OK, William hold it, but watch those fingers! |
 |
| Good job! Enjoy! |
 |
| I wonder who is having more fun? |
 |
| Well it is hard to say... |
 |
| Those two look quite happy! Thank you" muncle" Felix! |
.
 |
| Isn't Madalyn radiant? |
 |
| She received many ponies and horses gifts. |
 |
And her own Phoebe's mouse!
Laurence made her a pegasus/unicorn birthday card. |
 |
| Maddy hugged and thank him. But when you are eight years old, girl's hugs are,,, well...not so well received! |
 |
| Happy Birthday little princess, we love you so much! |
5 commentaires:
Awww! Such sweet pictures! I love the ones of Felix pushing the little ones in the swing.
Maddy looks so lovely in her white dress and sparky tiara.
The mouse is so very cute with her pink tail. (her shoes look quiet nice too:)
Ooohh I love the pictures of Felix pushing Emma & Leo. They do look like they are having a wonderful time!
The pictures are great! Maddy had a wonderful time! She is ready for next year :) The pictures of Emma and Leo are to cute! The mouse and the mouses' sweater is just perfect!
Oh how fun! She is beautifully joyful!
I'm a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online…come by for a visit and return the favor.
Maddy IS radiant! I love the photos of Felix pushing Leo and Emma in the swings, too. All three look like they're having fun!
Publier un commentaire