My country is not a country, it's winter
My garden is not a garden, it's a plain
My road is not a road, it's snow
My country is not a country, it's winter
In the white ceremony
In which the wind to snow marries
In this country of powdery
My father had his house built
And I am going to be faithful
To his way, to his model
The friends room will be such
That we will come from the other seasons
To build next to it
My country is not a country, it's winter
My chorus is not a chorus, it's a gust
My house is not a house, it's the cold
My country is not a country, it's winter
In my great solitary country
I scream before I shut myself up
To all men of the Earth
My house is your house
Between these four falls of ice
I take my time and my space
To make the fire and the place
For all the humans at the horizon
And humans are of my race
My country is not a country, it's winter
My garden is not a garden, it's a plain
My road is not a road, it's snow
My country is not a country, it's winter
My country is not a country, it's the other side
Of a country that was nor country nor homeland
My song is not a song, it's my life
It's for you that I want to posess my winters
Gilles Vigneault

Ann, who takes her time and her space to make the fire and the place for all the humans at the horizon, urges us to give thanks.
Let me pick up were I left and count the blessings of this day.
~31 This post and this one, about what happens when people care.
~32 Beautiful Elizabeth, her faith and her trust that defies all human reason.
~33 Warm tears tickling down my face as I read about wondrous love.
~34 The opportunity to give a sick mama a break.
~35 Round, rosy cheeks.
~36 Pale heather blue cotton sweater, blue socks peeking out of black leather mary janes, moonstone earrings.
~37 Warn breeze
~38 As I was strolling down Ava down the dusty path, meeting the man in brown, in the big brown truck, who gave me a brown box full of Moomintrolls books (just like Lydia), shh.... it's a secret gift for Friday's birthday boy.
~39 Buttery butterfly cookie with purple sprinkles, lovingly made by auntie Sara to delight Maddie.
~40 Wings to fly. Pink ones are the best, and even better if they have real feathers. Makes my heart flyes to see a little one twirling in them.

1 commentaire:
How did Dominique like his moomintrolls? No better birthday present, I think!
Publier un commentaire