mercredi, janvier 26, 2011

Yarn Along (January 26, 2011)

Another Yarn Along with Ginny and friends

My internet connection has been terrible all day, so this will be brief.  Blogger will not let me link either.  I'll try to link tomorrow. 

This week I made one mitten from my new Woodland Mittens kit from Knit Picks (sadly not available anymore).  I first intended to give these mittens to Lydia for her birthday in March, but I must knit rather tightly because this one fits Laurence!  That's OK, it will look very nice with his Robin Hood sweater (another unfinished project).  You can see it in the background.  The mitten is knitted with Palette.



At Laurence's request I made another pair of leggings.  I realized I made a mistake in my last Yarn Along, the pattern is from the book Weekend Knitting, by Melanie Falick. This rainbow Chroma yarn is called Prism.



 Lastly I worked on Ava's elephant.  This was actually a Christmas present!  I am hoping to have it done by the end of the week.  Pear the Elephant is knitted with Swish, a washable merino yarn form Knit Picks.  



I am reading and loving,  Divine Intimacy:  Meditations on the Interior Life for Every Day of the Liturgical Year, by Father Gabriel of St Mary Magdalen O. C. D.

Edited on 1/27/20011 to add links

2 commentaires:

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen a dit...

Oh my goodness, that mitten is gorgeous!

Elizabeth a dit...

The mitten is just beautiful! And I love the rainbow leggins.

Joyeux 40e Anniversaire Xavier !