Un Temps à Garder ... dans mon cœur. Réflexions sur ma famille, ma foi en quelques mots et de nombreuses images. A Time to Keep... in my heart. Musings about my family, my faith with a few words and many pictures.
S'abonner à :
Publier des commentaires (Atom)
-
Summer is... For blueberry muffins with frosty, cold goat milk for a snack. The muffins recipe is from William-Sonoma Bread . Summer version...
-
National Apron Day and Feast Day of St Matthias Today is National Apron Day ! Friends are sharing pictures of their aprons . I am a big ...
-
Another Yarn Along with Ginny. This week I knitted two hats for Tobias, one too small (he is wearing it in the pictures from my last post...
1 commentaire:
I love that last picture, it's just perfect, with Laurence and Emma staring at the little chicks, and Maddy's hair blowing in the wind.
Publier un commentaire