mardi, avril 06, 2010

Alleluia!

He is Risen!

Behold, He makes all things new!

Kelly, Xavier's wife, was baptized and received into full communion with the Catholic Church! Welcome dear daughter! Shannon, who came into the Church last year, was her sponsor.


Aren't they beautiful!

Congratulations dear Kelly!




3 commentaires:

Sara a dit...

LOVE the photos! That last one of Emma's little head of curls - so perfect.

Baba a dit...

Good morning Louise,I love all of your Easter pictures. Congrats to Kelly for joining the church and to her daughter with her baby due soon..

I have a granddaughter name Emma too and she is 7 years old.Our grands are so special and keep us young..
Have a good day. hugs, Baba

Shannon a dit...

I see Laurence every week and haven't noticed until these pictures how grown up he looks! I also love the last one of Emma too.

Joyeux 40e Anniversaire Xavier !