mercredi, mars 03, 2010

Happy Birthday Dominique!

This is a little late, but we have had a stomach bug going around this week. Dominique celebrated his eleventh birthday last Thursday, February 25th.

This is a different kind of bug, it is a beanbug! A lot more fun!


Especially when they come in three, and have little tails to swing them around.




Yumm... if the beanbug is not going to eat these, Laurence will!


Yeah, Lego Atlantis!

Could it be?
Yes! Nerf!!!!

What's in there????

Fingerless gloves!!! Who would have thought an eleven years old would get so exited over fingerless gloves?

But the Nerf wins hands-down...or should I say hands-up!

3 commentaires:

Sara a dit...

Aww, the beanbugs are so cute. I guess you made those? Nerf looks like fun, too.
I hope all the stomach bug sufferers are better!

Shannon a dit...

I LOVE the beanbugs!!

Lucy a dit...

Hi!
This isn't a comment about your post per se, so you don't need to publish it. I just wanted to invite you to "Kids say the darndest things Friday" blog hop at:

http://mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/post-signature_19.html



We’d love to have you join the fun and share your stories. I’m sure that you have some real gems!

In Christ,
Lucy

Joyeux 40e Anniversaire Xavier !