Un Temps à Garder ... dans mon cœur.
Réflexions sur ma famille, ma foi
en quelques mots et de nombreuses images.
A Time to Keep... in my heart.
Musings about my family, my faith
with a few words and many pictures.
O those hats! Very like Wynkin, Blynkin, and Nod, about to sail off in a wooden shoe.
I love the color of your J Jill sweater against the chair there, too... so feminine and gentle and soft. It must be nice to snuggle in since it's finally chilly!
3 commentaires:
AWWW! So cozy! Those puffs look wonderful! Did Dominique make them?
O those hats! Very like Wynkin, Blynkin, and Nod, about to sail off in a wooden shoe.
I love the color of your J Jill sweater against the chair there, too... so feminine and gentle and soft. It must be nice to snuggle in since it's finally chilly!
Beautiful pictures, all, but I love the cozy caps and slippers best! So sweet!
Publier un commentaire