mardi, novembre 25, 2008

Emma Louise



Emma Louise was born Monday, November 24. Weighting 8lb 5oz, and measuring 20 1/4 '', she is beautiful, and healthy. Mama Kelly did a wonderful job!


Daddy Xavier was so happy to be able to hold his little girl just minutes after her birth. Just look at her gazing at him!


Big sister Madalyn!






Grand-maman's first kiss.

Beaming grand-papa!

Auntie Kristie radiant with joy! Celebrating the miracle of life!


Congratulations Xavier and Kelly!

3 commentaires:

Alice Gunther a dit...

How beautiful! I am so happy for you all!

Anonyme a dit...

She's utterly perfect and I can't wait to see her and hold her.

Baba a dit...

Hi Louise, Emma is a precious baby ..I have a granddaughter name Emma also , she is five years old..Have a fun time with your Emma...

I have given you an award.. come over and claim it. Baba

Joyeux 40e Anniversaire Xavier !