lundi, mai 14, 2012

Lydia's Graduation

This Saturday, May 12, Lydia graduated from Belmont Abbey College, our fourth child to graduate from this wonderful college.  It was also my brother's Claude's birthday. Bonne fête Claude!  

Lydia received a bachelor degree in Biology.  Since she is still undecided about graduate school, she is taking a sabbatical year.  We are are all happy to have her with us for a little longer. .  


Cum Laude, Yeah!  Good for you Lydia!

We are proud of you!

You are such a gentle soul.

You are truly beautiful inside and out!

Her fan club



Processing out.  I love the bagpipes!

In front of the Adoration Chapel.
Lydia's dorm room was right across the street.  She could see the chapel from her window.


These past years, Lydia spent many hours here in front of her Lord.
Lydia and Sébastien, who graduated  two years ago from Belmont.
Afterward, Sébastien grilled some hot dogs and hamburgers for us.  He lives in Charlotte.


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations Lydia!!

Louise dear can you please contact me? I lost your e-mail address and I want to send you the planner you won in Elizabeth's giveaway. I need your address. michele@family-centered.com

Joyeux 40e Anniversaire Xavier !