~Ava Rose in all her sweetness.
~Feeling almost at ease standing in front of a group of Third Order Carmelites facilitating a discussion on the Life of Saint Theresa of Avila.
~Veni Creator Spiritus sung by a children's choir.
~Prayer in the quiet, even when I fail to listen.
~Struggles that stretches us and bring us places that we would rather not go. Places that God in His infinite goodness brings us to.
~Books, piles and piles of them everywhere.
~Graduation of a boy I miss so. I promise I'll post pictures soon.
~Lady Grey Tea, especially when shared with my gentle spirit daughter.
~Chaos, with the promise of future order... at least some.
~The sound and smell of gentle rain.
Photo credit: Lydia
2 commentaires:
Mmm, Lady Grey - perfect for a rainy day. Is it the kind with the little blue cornflower petals? I'll have some soon - first I think Clark's about to take some time off work to drive me to the fabric store to make a certain small somebody her somewhat overdue baby blanket! Hopefully we can make it over to see her this weekend (Fri
Clark came by at that point and did indeed take me to the fabric store (hi, Shannon, if you read this, I guess it's not a secret... but then, you knew anyway so it's not too much of a surprise!), and now I am indeed drinking some Lady Grey (with cornflower petals). :)
As I was saying, hopefully we'll be able to head Wilson-wards this weekend to see Ava. Not Sunday, for once, since Clark's playing, but either Friday eve or Saturday, whichever works best for Shannon and Gabe and Ava. We would be equally happy to dine with what family is around or to feed ourselves (haven't had Bill's bbq in a while!) since I know you guys can be busy on weekends.
I think I might be overflowing the comment box... I'll email you later!
PS. The photos of Laurence are adorable. SO bright yellow and cheerful!
Yes, with the pretty blue cornflower petals. It's the one you gave Lydia, she brought it back from college. We had some while watching the new Emma movie (BBC), it was lovely.
I can't wait to see you both. Maybe we could do Bill's BBQ, yummy!
Publier un commentaire