
I baptize you in the name of the Father...
And of the Son...
And of the Holy Spirit...
As Father finished these words Madalyn let out a big "wow"!
I wish we had captured this on video. It was so precious!
On the way home she exclaimed, "God gave me a bath!"

Emma was (is) like a little angel.



It was also Michel's birthday!
Being a special day for Madalyn too, he let her blow the candles.

Chrism oil!!! Michel LOVES chrism oil (this one is not blessed of course). How appropriate to receive some today!What a blessed day!


3 commentaires:
Very lovely but you forgot to mention that you made the Baptism dresses! ;)
I love the heading of Laurence and Madelyn with butterfly wings.
Hi Louise, The Baptism for Madelyn and Emma was a blessed sight.. I have a granddaughter name Emma who is 6 years old...my last granddaughter Olivia was baptized into the Catholic church a few months ago..she wore a dress that was passed down from her two older sisters..
Your blog is so refreshing.. I must add you to my friends list to visit often!!!
Hugs, Baba
Sooo sweet. I love the photos, particularly the baptism ones. They are gorgeous! Maddy's smile and Emma's big blue eyes - and their beautiful dresses!
Publier un commentaire