
Salad recipe from A Little Loveliness. I omited the turkey, as I didn't have any. I don't usualy eat salad that sweet, but it was delicious!
Un Temps à Garder ... dans mon cœur. Réflexions sur ma famille, ma foi en quelques mots et de nombreuses images. A Time to Keep... in my heart. Musings about my family, my faith with a few words and many pictures.

3 commentaires:
That looks so yummy, I guess I'll just have to go home and try some myself ;)
The plate is very pretty too.
Mm, I love pecans in salads. Are the lettuces from the garden?
Yes Sara, You can see them in the garden in the previous post.
Lydia is home and will have some of that lettuce tonight in a salad along with some spaghetti that I just made. She is happily riding Arabella at the moment.
Publier un commentaire