jeudi, septembre 25, 2008

Wordless Wednesday, Fall Breakfast



4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

ohh! Now I want to go home! It looks so lovely and cozy.
I really like the pumpkins, and the fabric under the wooden tray..so pretty.
Laurence is so cute! The owl on his shirt looks like it's peering into the bowl to see if there is any porridge.

Anonyme a dit...

Awww... and now I want some oatmeal! (Except I think I finished most of it off the day before yesterday - with currents and walnuts and brown sugar, naturally, as oatmeal is meant to be eaten. We'll be getting some more next time we go to the grocery store.)
Oatmeal's the wrong word for the yummy stuff - porridge, of course, Lydia's right...

Sara

Theresa a dit...

Yummmmmm!

Louise a dit...

Thanks for the comments girls. I miss you (sniff)!
Hi, Theresa! Yes, it was yummy with raisins, dry cranberries, walnuts and brown sugar.

Joyeux 40e Anniversaire Xavier !