This morning Laurence and I were by ourselves at the house. Lydia, Raphael, and Felix were at a rocket launch, and Michel, Matthias, and Dominique were at a Science Olympiad.
First, Laurence wanted to feed the baby goats. They are so cute. Well not as much as he is!
But wait a minute. What do you want?
A Kiss?
Stop tickling me!

Sorry, I don't have anymore.
I am a big bear, I'm not afraid of anything.
After his chores, we brought out the paint and brushes.He said he was painting Jesus on the cross.

With blood and water pouring from his side.

After all this hard work, one needs a snack.
Frothing the hot chocolate is hard work too!


I truly enjoyed my time with my little fellow. I think he did too.
4 commentaires:
I really enjoy your blog! I love spending special time with just one child-it makes everything we do together extra special.
HOw precious! Great photos
What a wonderful day together. These are special! Your photography is so wonderful, too. IF you have a chance... I know that you must have a wealth of ideas for the Sacred Spaces Loveliness Fair over at my place this week. Do you have a favorite post on this topic you'd like to link? Or would you like to put one together?
Mmmmm...that hot chocolate looks delicious! I wonder if my milk frother would work for hot chocolate too?
Publier un commentaire